Assistant Manager - Purchase to Pay (Accounts Payable)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- AP Lead typically handling a team size of around 20 to 30 people who deal with booking liabilities of Siemens operating companies.
- Acts as the first level of escalation for Invoice processing related queries and issues.
- Oversees the day-to-day functions of the Siemens P2P Accounts Payable services associated with Invoice Processing, Payment Services and Customer Relations.
- Responsibility includes, but not limited to, processing 3rd party & ICC vendor invoices, coaching staff in processing accuracy and productivity, assisting with migration of new Siemens customers, Discrepency resolution, Payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
- Analyzes and evaluates invoices of suppliers and vendors, performs checks with respect to deliveries supplied
- Continuously performs account reconciliation, and reports on discrepancies
- Performs invoice verification, in cooperation with Purchasing and supplier, recommends and identifies reasons for invoice reduction
- Identify the training needs, Develop the training, calendar for cross-training and skill development of employees after they have completed the initial new hire training process.
- Works closely with purchase managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with suppliers
- Maintain a stimulating work environment to motivate staff performance and facilitate employee retention
- Participate in all customer meetings to review open transactions, metrics and open issues. Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by the Department Manager.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 4-5 years of accounting experience required. Accounts Payable experience, preferred
- Accounting Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power point, Access
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle,JDE
- Understanding of various Quality Methodologies
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time