If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
For our Cybersecurity Defense Team we are looking for a Security Analyst, a person to take over the responsibility for incident and vulnerability management of Siemens products and solutions. Do yo want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
Your role – challenging and future-oriented.
· Work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions,
· Design, develop, extend, maintain and review tools and frameworks for automation in handing of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
· Attend international IT-security conferences and engage with external partners.
· Assist and support task forces regarding product security incidents.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate.
· Bachelor´s degree in the computer science with a focus on IT-Security.
· Proficient in software development, ideally Python and Django.
· Ideally experience in User Interface Design.
· Experience in the IT-Security area, ideally in a PSIRT.
· Distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems.
· Demonstrated ability in hacker techniques, penetration testing, and security tools.
· Excellent command of English and ideally of German or Portuguese.
*Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ciberseguridad #LI-DL #DEF-PCT-24
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time