The Senior Investment Analyst’s role is to provide crucial analytical support to team members for equity investments in distributed and renewable energy and infrastructure projects and companies in the Americas.
You will be proficient in financial modeling (MS Excel); strong analytical and critical reasoning; excellent communications skills; work in a team environment, demonstrate initiative and dedication to work independently completing tasks in a timely fashion; and project financing and/or Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) valuation experience in the energy and infrastructure markets.Responsibilities include:
- Lead financial and valuation analysis.
- Support viability evaluation and due diligence of potential investment targets, including benchmarking and comparative analysis.
- Coordinate internal approvals and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain internal document repository, including market intelligence data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative field.
- 3+experience in financial modeling required, preferably with focus on energy and infrastructure projects and companies.
- Prior experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Project Development preferred.
- Experience with investing in Latin America and Spanish/Portuguese language skills.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.