Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting IC Design Consultant to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
As an IC Design Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the use of Siemens' Calibre technologies in design of complex IC designs to meet customer's objectives. You will also be a part of a team contributing to leverage various tools, techniques and support development and enablement of Calibre physical verification flows.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of physical verification activities.
- Enables customer adoption of the full capability of Calibre EDA software and methodologies.
- Effectively communicating how Siemens' product and service offerings address customer technical objectives.
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.We're looking for a candidate with:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics and communication Engineering or any related field.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work under difficult and adverse situations.
- Knowledge of Backend Layout Design and Verification.
- Knowledge of AMS Design flow.
- Knowledge of Siemens' Physical verification tools; Calibre DRC/LVS/xRC/PERC.
- Solid knowledge of Shell Scripting and Unix.
- Ability to travel to work at customer sites for long durations.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time