We are seeking candidates for the role of Customer Sales Associate – Training Portfolio. This is a unique opportunity inside Siemens Digital Industries Software and a chance to reap great rewards.
Position Overview Responsible for selling Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio training, generally via phone. Educates customers about the training portfolio, maintaining relationship with customers and prospects. Operates under moderate supervision with broad knowledge of PLM products and services.
The customer sales associate training portfolio professional will focus on three key elements as follows:
- Growth of Training Revenue
- New opportunities to develop and deliver training
- Promote training portfolio via digital marketing
- Responsible for training lead generation,
- Active search for training opportunities,
- Development of new training delivery concepts,
- Elaboration and definition of the training scope,
- Generate, estimate values and negotiate training proposal,
- Contracting external resources if needed,
- Ensure high quality delivery so that customers get the maximum value from their investments,
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure profitable training orders in support of generating customer references and software revenue
- Process training purchase orders and track training revenue delivered.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales process knowledge
- Sell value
- Understands Siemens Digital Industry Software Portfolio and training methodologies
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must have advanced English skills, other language knowledge a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time