- Development, modification and maintenance of technical information for maintenance of current lines
- Implementation and maintenance of Engineering Changes
- Development of new products.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects between engineering, manufacturing, quality, purchasing, etc.
- Coordinate from the R&D perspective the implementation of projects requested by our clients US, Germany, Mexico.
- Analysis and development of maintenance processes to R&D drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and related documentation.
- Investigate and apply the Document Control processes to ensure that all procedures are properly documented, updated as necessary and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analysis,interpretation of standards and their translation to the characteristics of the product.
- Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced English
- Advanced level
- Autocad 2D / 3D
- Advanced level of 3D design, NX / ProE / SolidWorks
- Knowledge of LEAN philosophy (5S, TPM, POKA YOKE, VSM, CIP)
- Analytical, strategic and compliance-oriented KPI's
- Analysis and communication skills
- Knowledge and interpretation of standards
- Knowledge and experience in tools for troubleshooting A3, 8D, Ishikawa, DoE, 6 Sigma
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time