Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our summer 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Industry Marketing Social Media Co-Op
As the Social Media lead for the Industry Marketing team, you will be a key resource of knowledge, insight and direction across the company, and work with a team dedicated to our overall success. From a strategic perspective, you will develop a Social Media program that encompasses strategies across all 9 of our industries. From a tactical perspective, you will also be the primary Social Media representative for Industry Marketing. You will work alongside several Industry Marketing Managers to understand their objectives, and coordinate with them and others across the company to ensure our messages get to market in ways we have not historically been able to.Essential Functions:
- Develops Social Media program for all 9 industries in which we go to market. Through the utilization of Social Media, this enables a broader reach in our markets.
- Works with Industry Marketing Managers others to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive Social Media strategies
- Personally drives the programs identified via Social Media into the market
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to develop a wide-ranging program and/or plans with clear objectives
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and create/author appropriate content to support marketing execution
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others as part of a virtual team
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
- This is an individual contributor role
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- Work experience with Social Media
- Marketing experience with specific background in promotion, advertising, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.