Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Corindus a Siemens Healthineers company as Head of Business Development and Strategy.
Business Development & Strategy:
· Member of the Corindus Leadership Team
· Responsible to drive all strategic and business development activities across the Corindus business line
· Ownership for strategy binder and deal book (or respective input for BL to AT strategy binder, deal book, etc.)
· Develop strategic concepts and conduct strategy analyses; data-driven recommendations, stakeholder management and alignment with leadership team, prepare busines cases and proposals for senior management and board meetings
· Evaluate business opportunities within and beyond current core competencies, including adjacencies and across the Healthineers enterprise, and develop business cases to assess attractiveness for acquisition, investments or partnering
· Execute M&A, VC or partnering projects with significant impact on Corindus and Healthineers overall business
· Drive competitive intelligence and assess business implications
· Key consultant for internal and external legal experts in the field incl. market, products & technologies
· Optimize and drive management processes and business improvement processes for Business Line
· Responsibility for management reporting
· Project Management for cross-functional business projects
· Define, implement and execute IP strategy and process
· Monitor and report IP activities within the market
· Global responsibility to manage external partnership
· Evaluation of business opportunities in the context of the partnership
· Responsibility to drive overall setup of partnership towards successful target achievement
· Guidance for all work streams and regional activities towards successful ramp up and implementation of partnership
· Responsibility to setup and drive cross BL involvement and communication in the context of the partnership
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong strategic thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
· Drive to achieve sustainable and high quality results
· Efficient working style and fast execution
· Acknowledged as strategic leader within the business
· High business acumen and leadership presence with experience as a member of the senior leadership team
· High self-motivation and own initiative
· Open mindset with strong change management expertise
· Ability to interact smoothly in diverse cultural and cross-functional environments
· Assuming personal responsibility and embracing Siemens values
· Positive attitude and "can-do" mind-set also under time pressure
Team and interpersonal skills:
· Clear and focused communication
· Excellent team skills and social competence
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.