Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a
flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort
zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as Sr. Director Business Developer, Syngo Carbon.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The Sr. Director, Syngo (SY) Carbon Business Developer has the responsibility of driving the success of the Syngo Carbon platform by managing CRM activities, driving profitable orders growth and owning US Market acceptance. This role has responsibility for identifying market needs, collaborating with headquarters on the solution, developing product segment marketing programs, oversight of price book and product packagin and negotiating and devisting business plans. The person in this role will also collaboratively work with the commercial sales team, business managers, and other internal teams to create and execute plans for early stage piltos within our customer base to ensure proper fit of the Syngo Carbon product in the market. Additionally, the ensure appropriate go-live of commercial teams through necessary training and certification.
- Coordination with VP, Innovation & Digital Business NAM, VP Digital Operations NAM, Solution Architecture, other business managers, and HQ teams to build/execute on business plan for current and future years; business plans include growth and cost targets, overall G2M strategy for region
- Validate strategic value propositions with customers
- Owns solution packaging, pricing, and price book for region
- Be an advocate for the successful adoption of the Syngo Carbo product to the digital commercial team
- Is the internal subject matter expert on solution as it relates to market trends, government/ legislation impact, and competitive environment
- Devises marketing plan for solution set consistent with Healthineers broader digital strategy; triangulates between HQ and regional MSC teams to execute on marketing plan
- Collaborates with digital marketing teams to execute on internal and external collateral preparation
- Liaison to HQ teams, responsible for providing market/customer feedback and aligning product roadmap to meet delivery needs; holds HQ team accountable for necessary product investment
- Works with Operations team to define all professional, clinical, consulting, and technical services offerings
- Has matrixed responsibility for digital solution experts; owns overall training and enablement plan for digital solutions experts
- Actively participates in product pilots/launches with business development team to establish goals, operations, and execution towards success criteria for new product/service introductions
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; MBA desirable
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development or equivalent senior operational, development and leadership responsibilities in a Health System setting.
- Advanced level of understanding of healthcare industry IT landscape including but not limited to PACS, VNA, universal reading and reporting requirements
- Successful experience supporting a sales team with a new product launch
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- You need strong analytical and technology skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- You pay strong attention to detail and have outstanding analytical skills which make it easy for you to identify and resolve complex issues
- You have the ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- You are able to travel as required (approx. 30%, depending on final location)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.