The Provisioning Systems team designs, builds and maintains a variety of business appellations for the Digital Industry Software divisions within Siemens. The UI developer will work closely with the application owner, architect and developers to translate user stories into a detailed technical design and works with other developers to implement that design into clean, responsive UI.
Duties and responsibilities
- The UI developer will translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology.
- Helps the team to resolve technical challenges towards delivery high quality, highly innovative UI solutions.
- Needs to be a flexible creative individual, quick to learn, quick to adapt new technology and always on the lookout to replace the mousetrap with some completely new that has not been thought of before.
- Apply incisive design and exceptional coding skill to knocking features off the products’ extensive and growing features list
- Leads periodic rapid refactoring of the UI that keep the application code fresh, flexible and reusable.
- Helps define team UI development and engineering best practices
- Uses responsive design techniques and strategies.
- Designs complex UI’s, using agile development methods, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) on premise and in cloud.
- Develops and directs software testing and validation procedures, including test automation.
- Understanding of customer grade web UI desired.
Master’s degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 3 years of experience in software engineering OR Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 6 years progressive post baccalaureate experience in software engineering.
Required skill set includes extensive experience in analysis, design, build and documentation of the UI for custom Java responsive web applications. You worked with HTML5, CSS3, Angular 9, Ajax Calls from UI, Jasmine and Junit, Karma Test cases and Bootstrap 4, Angular Material, and Prime NG. You can use design tools like Embarcadero and Visio. In the cloud you have worked with Amazon S3 technologies.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time