As a part of the Workday Integration team, you will be responsible for maintenance & support (Incident & Problem Management) and new enhancement / development of Workday Integrations to support HR solutions & related systems.
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions and working on Workday Integrations.
- Support integrations across multiple systems in the landscape.
- Design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage integrations
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance interfaces in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Should possess a customer-oriented attitude
- Should be result-oriented and decisive
- Should be able to work both independently and in teams
- Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
- Should be flexible with work timings to provide overlap with Global teams
- Must be a good learner
- BE / BTech degree or higher or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Workday Integration developer and overall 7+ years of experience with HR implementations.
- Experience with Workday integrations including Studio, EIB, and CCWs.
- HCM/ERP software application experience with EDI, Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, Java or other integration technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Workday's Business Process Framework and Security with core HCM, Staffing BP, Alerts, Report Scheduling, Time Tracking, and Absence Management
- Strong understanding of SDLC and SAAS solution implementation and management.
- Experience with Workday required.
- Exposure to REST APIs, SOA.
- Experience as a Workday-certified consultant from a Workday partner a strong plus.
- Significant working knowledge of all major Integration frameworks and patterns
- Experience with integrations to on premise and cloud platforms.
- System architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Model.
- Exposure to integration platforms like Mulesoft an added advantage.
- Programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, XQuery, JQuery and J2EE frameworks an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time