As a part of the Systems Integration team, you will be responsible for maintenance & support (Incident & Problem Management) and new enhancement / development of APIs to support the complex landscape.
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions and working with MuleSoft
- Support integrations across sales eco system.
- Design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take API’s through the essential steps of the complete lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test and debug basic integrations and API implementations
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance APIs in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Should possess a customer-oriented attitude
- Should be result-oriented and decisive
- Should be able to work both independently and in teams
- Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
- Should be flexible with work timings to provide overlap with Global teams
- Must be a good learner
- BE / BTech degree or higher or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Mulesoft API developer and overall 7+ years of experience with software development.
- 3 + years of recent experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Any point Cloud / Hybrid.
- 4 + years hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, XQuery, JQuery and J2EE frameworks
- Significant working knowledge of the SOA and API Management, standards, best practices
- Significant knowledge of the Restful API Modeling Language (RAML)
- Significant knowledge of main message broker technologies
- Significant working knowledge of all major Integration frameworks and patterns
- Knowledge of API Gateway and API Management
- Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices, MuleSoft Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB
- Experience with integrations to SAP and cloud platforms using Mulesoft.
- System architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Models
- Experience with configuration management tools SVN/Git and Maven/Gradle scripts
- Experience with WebLogic 12c application server, Tomcat and JMS
- Experience with tools like JMeter, Selenium, TDD, Jenkins CI/CD, API Gateways, ESB integration tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time