How do you craft the future through your incredible IR & LL experience?
We at Siemens Limited are looking for an outstanding HR enthusiast to join us as 'Industrial Relations & Labour Law Professional'. In depth knowledge of labour laws and industrial relation practices in manufacturing set up. Work shall include complete Industrial Relations and Compliance, wherein you will spearhead the end to end IR & LL charter for the overall growth of the Company.Change the future with us, you will:
- You will be responsible for hiring and development of blue collar employees – driving program on readiness of blue collar employees for Industry 4.0. Advising on innovative efficiency improvement techniques.
- Dealing with multi-cultural/regional unions, become the bridge between union and Business to achieve business goal and improve industrial relations.
- Liasoning with government and other statutory authorities and represent Siemens effectively. Leading negotiations, arriving at wage settlements and its implementation. Connect with regional industries on the best IR/HR practices.
- Handle court cases which includes maintaining legal track, attending court cases and dealing with advocates.
- You will be the responsible and guiding force on labour law Compliance for all establishments in India and conduct labour law compliance audits periodically at all Siemens factory/office and project sites.
- Advise pan India Siemens managers at various factory locations and project sites on how to handle Legal/Compliance/IR incidents with labor/statutory implications.
- You will take responsibility Contract labour management in the organization and advise on criticality in the issues to minimize risk in engagement of contract labour.
- Active support in M&A process, due diligence and culture integration exercise for smooth business and resource acquisitions. Able to interpret labor laws effectively and update management periodically on labour laws amendments and landmark judgements
- You bring Master’s degree in in HR / Personnel from reputed institutes i.e. XLRI, TISS, MILS. Degree of LL.B. will be an added advantage.
- You bring in around 8-12 years of significant experience in IR LL – HR. Experience in Manufacturing industry will be a plus. In depth knowledge of labour laws and industrial relation practices in manufacturing set up
- The personality aspects of your which will make you our preferred candidate involves - communication, Problem-solving, Integrity, ownership culture and reliability. Self-starter who takes accountability, drives initiatives, independent & self-motivated, having good communication & presentation skills
This role is based out of Airoli (Navi Mumbai).You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time