Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. We’re searching for a seasoned Business Development Professional (Industrial & Rugged Networks) for the Operating company Division/Business Unit: Digital Industries / Process Automation and Business Segment: DI PA DCP (Digital Connectivity & Power)Know more about these businesses
Digital Connectivity for Industry is the decisive factor for anyone who wants to fully exploit the opportunities of digitalization. Working almost invisibly, it provides the connections you need between all objects, systems, and applications.
Digital Connectivity & Power – Industrial & Rugged Network covers product range from Scalance & Ruggedcom Industrial Network L2/L3 Switches & Routers, Industrial Firewalls, Network Management Suites, Edge computing. These products are focused to address the demanding network needs across Industry verticals.
Operational Technology has become even more critical as IT and OT systems converge. Industrial networks play an important role in digitalization. As part of our DCP team, you will work on a wide range of IT/OT integration solutions and projects ranging from Electric power, transportation, manufacturing in Automotive/F&B/Pharma/Chemical, etc
Using the latest innovations in the technology & portfolio – new markets and applications must be developed which would help in diversifying business. Growth through strategic alliances within Siemens and with external partners would help in overall growth.www.siemens.com.net
Change the future with us!
- Business promotion of Industrial Networking products from Ruggedcom & Scalance family i.e. Network switches, Wireless LAN, Cybersecurity appliances, Network Management Suite etc products on pan India basis.
- Knowledge of Industrial networking i.e. Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN is essential.
- Should have good knowledge on the Industrial communication market, competition products, channels.
- Knowledge of network solutions in various verticals like Automotive, F&B, Pharma, Chem, Transportation, Electric power etc.
- Network consultation with customers and developing standard reference architectures along with Presales Consultants and Technical Sales Support colleagues.
- Liaise with dedicated sales teams across PA, vertical sales teams, dedicated channels to help develop new customer base across India
- Liaise with HQ and local Partner management team to develop and implement partner network for IT/OT integration and Industrial security implementation.
- Develop application specific knowledge and tools to share the same with sales regions / partners.
- Interact closely with sales regions & sales specialists to improve the focus on portfolio.
- Promote Siemens Industrial Network Education and Certification with customers/partners.
- Liaise with all Siemens intra-company partners to improve their know-how on DCP Networking products and improve business volume extraction
- Partner with regional sales, channel partners and HQ business development teams for product launches, pushing new products and applications.
- Prepare and execute an annual business plan with focused growth measures
- Result orientation
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship management
- Motivating sales teams
- Market knowledge
- You bring in around 7- 11 years of significant experience in sales or business development for Networking / Automation products.
- You are a graduate/postgraduate in Electronics/Telecom engineering from a reputed institute.
- An effective communicator with strong negotiation skills using multiple channels to engage conversation and positive change.
- Have a digital attitude, have excellent communication skills, grounded, transparent, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, Positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai). You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time