Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work-life balance - Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
· Employee perks and discounts
· Diversity and inclusivity focused
We implement what matters. This is
· You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with regards to sales activities.
· Together with respective Business Line and Service Line managers you drive efforts to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase to contract execution.
· You are setting the general framework for price negotiations and are preparing offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business case
· You are supporting contract negotiations with customers and driving the order management process.
· Data collection for contract / PO creation and invoicing (e.g. customer details, signees, OneSRM requestor etc.)
· Clarification of finance related customer inquires
· Initiate & monitor charging overview internally and to customers
· Process simplification and automation, customer intelligence topics (Salesforce), support sales initiatives etc.
· You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
· Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results
· You interact cooperatively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
· You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
· You have least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
· University degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
· You convince with high analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
· You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with commercial bid management, Sales business administration tasks and commercial project management.
· You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
· You solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
· Your fluent English skills - spoken and written knowledge - round off your profile.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time