• Design, simulate, and verify FPGAs and CPLDs using VHDL for Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) scanners.
• Design test benches to verify proper operation of code prior to hardware integration.
• Refine requirements and specifications by closely collaborating with board design engineers, embedded software engineers and mechanical engineers.
• Design reusable RTL blocks for multiple architectures.
• Diagnose and debug RTL related problems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BE/B-Tech Electronics/Electrical Engineering
• Experiential knowledge of FPGA design and verification
• Experience with Altera and/or Xilinx FPGA design and verification tools
• Experience synthesizing and implementing designs in hardware
• Knowledge of timing/gate level simulation
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• FPGA floor-planning experience/knowledge
• Testbench design using System Verilog is a plus
• Logic analyzer (or ChipScope/SignalTap) experience
• Digital signal processing experience
• Previous medical device product development experience or participation in a design team within a regulated industry is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time