Siemens Financial Services is seeking a talented Marketing and communications professional to join our Global Headquarter (HQ) team in Stoke Poges. This role has responsibility for both external and internal marketing communications, supporting the Global HQ Business Development team for our Commercial Finance (COF) business. You will work with key senior stakeholders and other HQ functions to support and execute the marketing and communications activities and plans.
This role offers flexible working with a combination of office and remote working. It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important so we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development.
What part will you play?
- Manage our Global thought leadership programme, collaborating with communications colleagues in other COF countries to help co-ordinate, plan and report key content development, and media relations activity.
- Collaborate with COF country marketing colleagues to drive globally relevant COF marcomms topics according to expected timelines.
- Work with and proactively manage external agencies to ensure the timely execution of key marketing and communications activities.
- Support our business digitalisation efforts by becoming a topic expert on key digital communications platforms, to assist in embodying a data-driven approach to communications.
- Develop content for marketing and communications activities and campaigns, for example ensuring COF’s customer success stories are communicated in a variety of formats through appropriate internal and external media channels.
- Support with organisation and execution of global internal employee events - including the Annual COF Management Conference and Customer First Week.
- SFS and wider Siemens colleagues to realise marcomms collaborative initiatives & joint marketing efforts with Siemens Businesses.
- Deliver reporting, planning and data requests for research as required.
What can you bring to the role?
- Professional experience in marketing and communications, with knowledge of writing communications concepts and principles
- Experience working with digital communication tools and platforms
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Evidence of working as part of team to deliver initiatives and / or projects across multiple stakeholders or countries
- Experience drafting marketing content for both internal and external audiences for a variety of channels
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external parties to deliver success
- Language skills (particularly German), would be helpful
What else would you like to know?
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, competitive pension scheme, private healthcare and other additional benefits.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html] or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time