Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
• Responsible for development/support and troubleshooting of assigned product portfolio;
• Programming and development is based in Siemens PLC's using Tia Portal;
• Communication with persons worldwide;
• Close communication with HQ colleagues for portfolio alignments;
• Perform internal testing.
• Ideally, a degree in electronic/ automation or professional degree in automation or similar;
• Fluent in English;
• At least 2 year of professional experience in the automation and/or
• Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal,
knowledge of other systems is valuable;
• Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
• Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
• Ability to read and comment electrical schematics;
• Good knowledge in remote troubleshooting;
• Good communication skills;
• Availability for business trips.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time