Job title: Manager – Accounts Payable
Manager - AP typically handling a team size of around 20 to 30 people who deal with booking liabilities of Siemens operating companies. Acts as the first level of escalation for Invoice processing related queries and issues. Oversees the day-to-day functions of the Siemens P2P Accounts Payable services associated with Invoice Processing, Payment Services and Customer Relations. Responsibility includes, but not limited to, processing 3rd party & ICC vendor invoices, coaching staff in processing accuracy and productivity, assisting with migration of new Siemens customers, Discrepancy resolution, Payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You will ensure implementation of approved accounting policies and procedures for assigned organizational unit(s), that match respective legal requirements - (i.e. GDPR, HGB, IFRS, GAAP).
• You will deploy SCM Strategy according to superior strategy and defines and ensures implementation of SCM standards, regulations and guidelines.
• You will manage and contributes to overarching P2P programs and initiatives and takes care for effective risk management measures.
• You will liaise with suppliers and customers to clarify business cases as an escalation point and analyze and evaluates unit assets and liabilities, and stocks, according to Siemens-wide or specific business guidelines.
• You will ensure internal controls are in place, and SCM and accounting complies with all external regulations. Cooperates with internal Auditors.
• You will manage a team of professionals and support staffs in different organizational settings, understands and drives digitalization topics pertaining to P2P processes
• You will ensure efficiency of P2P operations and takes final decision on P2P unit organization and decides resource allocation.
• You will be responsible for PVO, CoO/FTE and related other KPIs. Negotiates and seals strategic P2P related contract agreements, decides SLA.
• You will head organization assigned and leads all related management and staff and acts as personal advisor to unit's Executives and Senior Management in all P2P-related topics.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You bring 8+ years of experience in P2P and related fields.
- You are a graduate in Commerce and have working experience/ knowledge on managing end to end P2P process.
- You have good experience in managing team and escalations.
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
- Accounting Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Understanding of various Quality Methodologies
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
This role is based in Bengaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time