We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team is responsible for the Field Devices and OEM Controllers, two core pillars of the Siemens Building Products Business Unit. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from Product Management, Manufacturing and Global Sales Organization to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and therefore commercial success.
Your new responsibilities
- Work on innovative ideas for field devices, especially valves and actuators, participate in fascinating innovation projects and deliver your footprint in newly created use cases
- Understand the market needs, formulate hypotheses, develop ideas, and test those by leveraging Design Thinking methodology
- Closely collaborate with subject matter experts, sales representatives, and customers to maximize the product/market fit
- Contribute and take part in customers workshop, virtual or on site (after Covid)
- Support the innovation department with ad-hoc tasks
Your skills and experience
- Our ideal applicant is studying in a technical field or if not, offer an extended understanding and interest of technical products
- Strong ownership mindset to drive topics semi-independently, you are motivated and comfortable in dealing with ambiguous topics. Of course, you are a strong team player
- Practical experience (e.g., as part of university assignments) in applying Design Thinking methods
- Familiarity with HVAC topics is a plus, a basic understanding of building automation and it’s communications protocols would be perfect
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Please mind that you need to be (still) enrolled at a Swiss University to guarantee a longer contribution in this job
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time