Job title: Deputy Manager – Accounts Payable
Deputy Manager - AP Lead typically handling a team size of around 20 to 30 people who deal with booking liabilities of Siemens operating companies. Acts as the first level of escalation for Invoice processing related queries and issues. Oversees the day-to-day functions of the Siemens P2P Accounts Payable services associated with Invoice Processing, Payment Services and Customer Relations. Responsibility includes, but not limited to, processing 3rd party & ICC vendor invoices, coaching staff in processing accuracy and productivity, assisting with migration of new Siemens customers, Discrepancy resolution, Payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Analyzes and evaluates invoices of suppliers and vendors, performs checks with respect to deliveries supplied
- Continuously performs account reconciliation, and reports on discrepancies
- Performs invoice verification, in cooperation with Purchasing and supplier, recommends and identifies reasons for invoice reduction
- Identify the training needs, Develop the training, calendar for cross-training and skill development of employees after they have completed the initial new hire training process.
- Works closely with purchase managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with suppliers
- Maintain a stimulating work environment to motivate staff performance and facilitate employee retention
- Participate in all customer meetings to review open transactions, metrics and open issues. Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by the Department Manager.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- 6-7 years of accounting experience required. Accounts Payable experience, preferred
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle
- Accounting Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Understanding of various Quality Methodologies
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
This role is based in Bengaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time