Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure RSS (Regional Solutions and Services) division as a Customer Relationship Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
As the Customer Relationship Manager, you will have an excellent sales record and the ability to work across key accounts building long-term relationships, with a focus in the Facilities Management segment.
The role is a pivotal role in the development of the SI RSS business and encompasses customer and stakeholder relationship management.
The role is covering our Southern Branch/Customers and geography!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As the Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and, developing new target customers:
- You will be responsible to drive all service business from existing service customers (our iBase) and any new service opportunities and driving sales opportunities within the South Branch Ara
- End to end responsibility for the managed service contracts
- You will support the SI RSS service business covering customer installations in the sites allocated to you and support the systems and technologies from both the RSS portfolio and also third-party portfolios. You will have full end to end responsibility for the allocated service contracts.
- Together with the support of the internal Finance, Service and Service Centre teams, improve the financial performance of the contracts in terms of revenue, cost base (such as cost containment for Siemens and engineer utilisation) and contract margins in the agreed account base in line with the expected revenue and margin targets of the business while ensuring that our customers understand and appreciate the value of the services we provide.
- Interface and communicate with our customers to identify upsell, cross sell and new opportunities. Collaborate with the relevant internal teams in Service, Sales or Small Works to convert these opportunities to order and create additional recurring service revenue.
- Promote customer awareness of agreed RSS and the wider SI Portfolio to develop and enhance our position within the agreed customer base.
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match the Siemens portfolio and service capabilities with their business and site needs.
What you need to make real what matters.
We are looking for a customer focused, customer relationship/key account manager with experience working within the Facility Manager segment. You will be driving the RSS portfolio, Service contracts, maintenance, and Small Works across the South. This is a key role to drive Siemens Fire and Security portfolio in a key geography for the business.
What else do I need to know?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors. Our compensation package includes a generous base salary and holiday allowance. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time