Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Active Directory Administrator (f/m/d) to drive the further development of Siemens Healthineers' Active Directory worldwide.
The position is limited to 24 months.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will monitor and operate the Active Directory of Siemens Healthineers and review planned transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion
- You drive the further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure and coordinate corresponding projects worldwide in close cooperation with other experts
- You will maintain and enhance other infrastructure components such as System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and/or Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect, PKI and SQL and demonstrate a willingness to continuously self-optimize in your areas of responsibility
- You will automate recurring administrative tasks through the development of PowerShell scripts while promoting continuous service improvement
- You will act as the main point of contact for technical and operational queries and report functionally to the Head of SHS IT IN MWP COS
- You will develop security concepts in the area of Active Directory and ensure compliance with these security requirements in the various IT locations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- We look forward to hearing from you if you have a Master's degree in the field of computer science or a comparable discipline
- In addition, you score with several years of professional experience in the area of IT infrastructure with a background in Active Directory and IT backend processes
- Your expert knowledge in the areas of Active Directory, Azure AD, Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect and IT backend operations will form the basis of your success
- You have profound knowledge of Windows Server systems as well as basic knowledge of scripting with PowerShell and Microsoft security principles
- You are the right fit if you also have solid experience in any of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2. Additional experience with PKI or SQL is an advantage.
- You understand the principles of network technologies and bring a good knowledge of ITIL and cloud technologies. At the same time, you are ideally very familiar with the processes and guidelines of Siemens Healthineers and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Your attributes and skills:
- We don't compromise on quality - That's why you impress us with your ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of the quality of the end product
- It is important to you to constantly expand your own knowledge base. Therefore, your strength lies especially in quickly learning new IT infrastructure technologies and architectures
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently based on a best practice approach
- Due to your cosmopolitan nature and strong communication skills, you can easily communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English. Ideally, you also bring German language skills with you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time