Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings. In the United States SRE handles ~ 9 million square feet of space at ~ 300 locations. SRE in the Americas advises one of the largest self-managed real estate portfolios in the world.
We are looking for a strong Lease Administrator working within the US Asset Management Units. You will be responsible for managing and handling the lease portfolio within the Asset Management Units (AMU) within the US and ensuring compliance with documents, payment of obligations with the Global Support Center. The role works with AMU Heads and Business Administrators (BA), Location Management Unit Heads and BA, Landlords and other internal departments.
- Ensuring all required external (Leases and Sub-Leases) and internal (GOSA) documents are in order and executed.
- Ensuring when an Acquisition occurs all assignment documentation is completed and in order.
- Working with the SRE Global Service Center to ensure all documentation is submitted / received, abstracted and any issues or questions resolved.
- Presenting inconsistencies with the Global Support Center for correction.
- Activating documents in the internal real estate reporting tool after ensuring abstract of financials, critical dates and other critical fields are validated.
This position is an excellent growth opportunity for an individual who is extraordinarily well organized, has the ability to multi-task, prioritize work and follow up to completion. The ideal candidate is willing to be challenged, by pursuing additional financial tasks in the future in order to expand their knowledge in the financial aspect of the company.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience with finance background
- Sophisticated experience of lease administration with an emphasis of the understanding of commercial lease contracts (office and industrial), experience with tenant related management of leases and operating expense monitoring /controlling and reconciliation.
- Ability to read and interpret lease documents
- MS Office Tools required. (Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups,etc), Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, social proficiency, able to switch focus with efficiency, prioritize work and follow-up to completion
- Knowledge of Siemens Real Estate business, organization, processes and tools
- SAP, NextGen and other accounting tools
- Willingness and openness for ongoing business challenges, new technology, agile working environment
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.