We are Siemens! A collection of over 5,000 outstanding minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.Materials Manager
- Define supply chain strategy for logistic source area
- Ensure on time delivery of all orders. Production of orders on time and anticipation of materials to supply production lines.
- Controlling of raw materials stock level and purchasing in factory.
- Negotiation and agreements with main customers to improve conditions of planning and demand.
- Calculation and adherence of department's budget
- Coaching and support to team members and leaders to ensure engagement within the department
- Professional B.S. degree in Logistics, International Business, Industrial Engineering, Administration.
- +10 years of proven experience in materials planning (manufacturing industry environment).
- Experience in leading teams (3 to 5 years)
- Proficient English
- Advanced negotiation skills
- SAP/ERP Advanced Knowledge (SCM modules)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time