Key delivery areas will be MES/ MOM (Manufacturing operations management) support projects (Incident & Problem Management). The candidate works as a team member along with the Project Manager / Delivery manager & Solution Architect and responsible to deliver the complete support solution to the customer.
- Key contributor to MES Level 2 (Application Issue resolution) Support projects.
- Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Release management of the MOM application support- Application issue and Change request
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting (MES Applications)
- Support Monthly maintenance and breakdown activities to Global System maintenance team.
- Tracking Processes and generating reports related to Project performance.
- Sharing regularly Reports and supports details with Project manager
- Working with Solution Architect for continues improvement activities
- Testing ‘Application New Release packages’ on Test System.
- Change Request execution and management
- Documenting RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of the issues.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in supporting MES Applications (Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Industrial/Computer Science Engineering
- Good understanding of MES System working and troubleshooting. Good experience in resolving MES System issues for production environment. Should be able to drive RCA for the MES system issues.
- Shop floor System – awareness about DCS/PLC/HMI and OPC Systems such as Siemens S7, WinCC, RFID readers/writers, barcode scanner and printers.
- Good understanding of MES – ERP integration. Should have knowledge and experience in resolving integration interface application issue resolutions.
- Good understanding of ERP-Shop Floor Integration and XML/XPath, B2MML programming. Awareness about ISA S88 and ISA S95 Standards.
- Basic Programming Know-How based on, C#, ASP.Net, HTML 5, Angular JS, DB Stored Procedure programing/ scripting.
- 24x7 Support, on call Support for Night and Weekends/ Holidays
- 4-7 years of experience in MES Support Function
- Good experience in MES system issue resolution & management and Processes
- Preferred ITIL Certified
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced English skills to support North American Customers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time