Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Responsible for Concept to commissioning of factory automation solutions
Study the process and customer requirements
Selection of PLC
AC/DC Drives and other components
Development of PLC software
Design the automation system / panel.
Integration of the system
Installation and commissioning
Training to customer Engineers/Technicians.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Design and develop customized automation systems incorporating
range of PLCs, Drives, SCADA and control gear equipment’s. Hands on experience
in following area.
- o Project Management
- o Selection of right controls configuration, instruments and field elements.
- o Create functional design specification (FDS).
- o Creation of electromechanical engineer drawings for electrical cabinet, MCC, PCC, control desk etc
- o Sourcing of automation hardware’s, field devices, sensors, cables etc
- o Selection of right vendors
- o Process software development – HMI -SCADA.
- o Ensure the project implementation .
- · Skills
- Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time