Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world's most innovative technology and engineering companies.
At Advanta Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting to navigate our clients through their unique digitalization journey. We strive to solve complex problems in domains ranging from industry, mobility and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of design thinking, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and interactive visualization. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint.
As a Senior CX & UX Consultant in our Digital Practice you will support leading global companies in developing their digital and customer experience strategy with implementation roadmaps for a B2B and B2G environment across various technologies and industries to effectively tackle today's and tomorrow's most complex design challenges around Industry 4.0, digital transformation, and innovation.
Besides joining Advanta Consulting’s global network, in Singapore you will also become part of a passionate group of makers and dreamers in the form of strategists, solution innovators, UX devotees, techies, visual artists, data scientists, and software lovers, working in a lean startup concept.
What you'll do in the job
- Develop new digital strategies and customer excellence concepts for our clients - centered around cutting edge user experience in B2B/B2G
- Inspire our clients to adopt new innovative approaches and digital designs, putting the user into the center of their offering, while supporting them during concept, pilot and implementation phases
- Define and drive all phases of the UX process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, usability testing
- Translate conceptual ideas into design deliverables like Wireframe, Information architecture, User flows, Sketches, Design guides, and prototypes
- Evaluate user needs and requirements, assess technical & commercial feasibility, align designs with client’s business goals
- Advocate for users, influence research and design processes, and collaborate with clients and their engineering teams
- Effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions to clients
- Develop hands-on approaches in close collaboration with our clients and present your project results to top management
- Establish solid frameworks and methodology tools for design thinking and co-creation in industrial IoT
- Assume full responsibility and ownership for your project module, work with a high level of autonomy
- Lead, guide, challenge and coach other team members to support their professional development
- Prepare proposals to external & internal customers for service offerings and to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Evangelize and engage with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Actively extend our digital eco-system (industry, government, tech and start-up community)
- Drive thought leadership on service design, B2B user experience, sales digitalization, leveraging synergies in the global Siemens network
What you'll need to qualify for the job:
- Outstanding university degree (Masters) ideally in management, design, cognitive science, or information science from a globally renown university, ideally combined with an MBA of a top business school.
- 3-5 years of outstanding performance as a UX consultant at a top-tier strategy or innovation consulting firm, or profound experiences in a business design / customer excellence / service design / user experience design role in a B2G or B2B environment for a renowned industrial enterprise and/ or startup.
- Demonstrated deep experience in driving UX design best practices and bringing product strategies to life.
- Relevant experience in project management. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desirable
- Working experience in at least two ASEAN countries is preferable
- Passion about resolving user pain points in B2B and B2G through good design
- Strong interest and first exposure across different industry verticals, particularly Infrastructure, Smart Cities/Estates, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Ability to balance your UX strategy between business vision, technology constraints, and user needs
- Strong understanding of pros & cons of qualitative and quantitative research methods, and when to apply them Proficient knowledge in software like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma and Illustrator is a must
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to client as well as to multi-functional team members
- Excellent conceptual skills, high level of creativity, ability to rapidly learn complex topics
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong entrepreneurial "can-do" mindset and a result-oriented approach
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Comfortable to work at and to build trust with senior levels
- Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel internationally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time