Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure RSS division as the Senior Maintenance Sales professional , for our South Branch operation and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales professional, who has the ability to grow business volumes whilst building and developing relationships with our key customers and contracts within across the UK Building Services: M&E Consultant, Main and M&E Contractors, Vertical Markets, End Users, Decision Makers & Influencers.
The role will have extensive travel to our Siemens offices and customer locations in the South of England.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
This is your role. What part will you play?
- We are looking for someone with a consistent track record of achieving business success as a sales & business development specialist, with experience of leading and developing customer engagement strategies and tendering processes
- You will develop additional business within the existing Siemens customer base aligned to a pre-approved strategy
- Work with third party suppliers to develop additional/alternative/complimentary maintenance offerings
- Increase the complete portfolio service & maintenance base on Siemens and other OEM platforms or systems
- Arrange customer and end user portfolio briefing sessions either face to face or over video conference platforms
- We are seeking a person capable of identifying maintenance framework opportunities and developing to secure long-term agreements with end users, FM, M&E Contractors, utilities etc.
- You will work to identify third party products and systems that would provide an appropriate fit to the existing maintenance capabilities
- To promote the advantages of new technologies around the IoT and Smart infrastructure disciplines
- Identify and propose SaaS, PaaS offerings with recurring revenues for the business
- For existing customers work in conjunction to work with the existing CRM to work to an agreed strategic engagement
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for a customer focused, experienced, senior seller with the ability to increase annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- You will partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs. Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific causes of underlying problems and propose innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time