At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an Analytics & Intelligence team developing and providing BI services to all Siemens divisions globally. Currently, we are looking for a new colleague with Business Intelligence expertise to our Prague team.
Your role involves:
- You will be responsible to manage multiple Linux Servers (Amazon Linux 2 and Ubuntu) on the AWS cloud running DundasBI, Tableau, SingleStoreDB and multiple Atlassian Jira and Confluence installations.
- You will take on the task to automate patching and upgrading using AWS Systems Manager.
- You will ensure patching and hardening compliance.
- You make sure that all systems run stable and with the ideal amount of resources (disk, RAM, CPU).
- You will also work on making system status and logs more accessible using AWS CloudWatch.
- Potentially you can become part of the team that manages our infrastructure using the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK).
Your profile and qualification:
- You have 3+ years of experience managing servers in the cloud, preferably on AWS.
- You have worked with AWS infrastructure automation services like Systems Manager, CloudWatch Agent and Code Pipelines.
- You know your way around the command line and have worked with Ansible before.
- You are interested in automating tasks and infrastructure automation.
- AWS certificates or CDK experience or general programming skills are a plus.
- Experiences managing any of the software listed above is a plus as well.
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time