With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Siemens Mobility – leader company in rolling stock, automation and solutions for railway industry is looking for junior project specialist striving for development in the area of complex project management
- Providing active support for the running projects of Rolling Stock’s delivery, especially for Sapsan trains certification activities. This includes contact with international suppliers of components, tracking the timelines and activities, active interaction with Siemens Mobility colleagues in Headquarter in Germany, creating and tracking the Minutes of Meetings, active collaboration with local company’s procurement specialists.
- Assistance activities for the team of Rolling Stock and Business Unit management (including creation of Purchase Orders, ordering translations at the external agencies, creating business trip and other reports, onboarding for the new personnel).
- Performing written translation of short messages (letters). Optionally (is a plus) – also verbal sequential translation.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager in the area of responsibilities.
- Fluent foreign language knowledge (upper-intermediate or higher English is preferred, German is also possible);
- Basic knowledge of project management principles;
- Higher technical education (mechanics and electrical engineering is a priority). Might be education under finalization (ongoing master course);
- R&D, engineering experience is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Stress resistant;
- Self-confident, proactive;
- The civil agreement on the project for 6 months with a possibility of prolongation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time