An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Business Processing team at Siemens Financial Services (SFS) in Stoke Poges on an initial 18 month contract. This is a lovely friendly team of 7 people and this new opportunity has arisen due to growth within the business.
The Business Processing Team is critical in SFS as we are the team that activates all financial agreements. We work closely with the sales department to ensure all proposals are activated in a timely manner to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that processing of lease agreements is carried out to company policy. This is done by ensuring regular contact with our sales team and by identifying areas of improvement – all working together.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
At SFS, our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.
If you have good customer service experience, experienced in dealing with high volume activity and love working in a friendly inclusive team, then this could perfect for you.What part will you play:
- Ensure consistent, high quality input of all lease agreements received.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with the other departments and colleagues
- Ensure high levels of communication with internal sales department.
- Maintain relationships with established external dealers and suppliers.
- Attend weekly calls with the sales teams to better understand the priorities.
- Collaborate with internal departments and keep up to date with organisational updates.
- Opportunity to contribute to various projects.
- Be a self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic individual, looking to learn and develop in a large organisation.
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Experience working in a customer service role within an office environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within a financial/banking environment would be highly advantageous but not essential.
What else do you need to know?
Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, competitive pension scheme, private healthcare and other flexible benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time