An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Business Processing team at Siemens Financial Services (SFS). You will be responsible for ensuring that processing of lease agreements is carried out to company policy by maintaining the highest standards of speed, data quality, accuracy and consistency. Ensure regular contact with our sales team and introducers, identifying areas of improvement.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
At SFS, our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.What part will you play:
- Ensure consistent, high quality input of all lease agreements received
- Ensure high levels of communication with internal departments
- Maintain relationships with established external dealers and suppliers
- Attend weekly calls with the sales teams to better understand the priorities
- Collaborate with internal departments and keep up to date with organisational initiatives
- Opportunity to contribute to various projects
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with the other departments and colleagues
- Be a self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic individual, looking to learn and develop in a large organisation.
- Experience working in a customer service role within an office environment.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ideally have experience working within a financial/banking environment
- Be able to prioritise workload
What else do you need to know?
Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, competitive pension scheme, private healthcare and other flexible benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html] or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time