Companies don’t move the world forward, people do. Help us lead the way to a smarter future.Scope of position:
As a member of the US Digital Communications team, this individual contributor will lead our efforts to coordinate web analytics activity for internal and external marketing and communications systems. You will support US Siemens business objectives and core communications and marketing projects. You will serve as a primary administer for our analytics and reporting systems and work closely with the US DC team on other digital infrastructure platforms such as content management, campaign execution and intra-team collaboration. You will also work with US campaign and content producers to facilitate the adoption of communication automation through Sprinklr to ensure comprehensive campaign planning and tracking. Will consider a work location near a major Siemens office on the in east coast or central time zone.What are my responsibilities?
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Administration of the internal and external data analytics systems for Siemens USA (Adobe Analytics, Analytics Unlocked, Sprinklr, Yammer, etc.)
- Support US CM (Communications) and OpCo (Operating Companies) teams with ad-hoc reporting and workspace development.
- Provide guidance and assistance for campaign structures used in the campaign coding tool and content automation system (Sprinklr)
- Advise on Key Performance Indicators for cross-functional and cross-platform communications activities.
- Consult on new 3rd party data collection services and if-need-be assist in getting them connected to the integrated data warehouse within Siemens Communications.
- Apply relevant design, development and governance standards, policies, and procedures to, and ensure consistency, quality, and transparency of all US DI development projects.
- Consultation on new proposed marketing technology and application introductions for Siemens USA.
- Support in the connections of new marketing technology platforms to our existing infrastructure.
- Technical support for Siemens US internal social media platforms, collaboration tools, file exchange systems and blog channels including new account creation, workflow development, troubleshooting and software updates testing and rollout.
- Collaborate with Siemens IT support and ATOS team on technical requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of documentation and information for all existing US DI (Digital Industries) marketing technology.
Agency overview and coordination on behalf of Siemens Digital Communications.Qualifications:
To be a successful employee, you must be able to perform each essential duty at a consistent high quality level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience with Adobe Analytics data reporting, Adobe Discovery / Ad-Hoc reporting, Adobe Target.
- Familiarity with Sprinklr or similar content automation platform like Kapost, Asana, Contently, etc.
- Basic understanding of CMS administration and webpage development.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a project team.
- Comfortable working within a highly matrixed organization with multiple lines of authority.
- Prior experience with other marketing automation / marketing technology systems such as email, data visualization, campaign planning, personalization, etc.
- Able to set and adhere to timelines in coordination with project teams across the organization.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable dealing with change and new platforms / processes.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills. Experience with JIRA, Trello or other PM software a plus.
- Help prioritize business requirements with the business sponsors, analyze potential solutions, and translate requirements into solid designs within our digital ecosystem.
- Experience in creating user-centric experience across a variety of technologies.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- BA in Communications, Marketing, IT or related field of study.
- 5 plus years of experience with marketing automation software. (i.e. Sprinklr or Kapost) Solid understanding with webpage development or campaign planning.
- Proven project management experience and content coordination skills.
- Agile web development experience a plus.
- Search Engine Optimization or paid SEM experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use systems working with website data analytics system like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics. Experience with data analytics, reporting, dashboards, visualizations a must.
- Webpage development and SEO basics
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong campaign planning / content development
- Content marketing system experience (Adobe / Wordpress / Drupal)
- Familiar with Microsoft 365
- Experience with JIRA or other Project Management software
- Domestic Travel: less than 25% (when it is safe to travel)
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.