At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries’ software business is currently looking to add a Financial Analyst to
our Financial Planning and Analysis team based in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
You will be responsible for generating reports and presentations which will become the
foundation of our financial communication. This includes gathering and analyzing data from
both internal and external sources in order to present the health of our software business to
management and other key stakeholders.
• Compiles disclosure and financial data for use by senior management in meetings and
discussions with Division Management or Managing Board Members
• Generates monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including development of
accurate, compelling and comprehensive written communications/presentations for
internal and external audiences
• Supports on global strategic financial initiatives
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting
• Must have profound financial knowledge with strong focus on business analysis
• Must have excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
• Experience in Software Industry a strong plus, preferably industrial software, though
• Skills in leading edge analytics/ visualization tools preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal office environment or remote
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.