Responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries: Semiconductor, Medical Devices, or Electronics
- Experience and knowledge in MES product is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Camstar product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
- Advanced English skills to support North American Customers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time