We are looking for a DevOps Engineer role. Person would be responsible for design, automate and deployments on specific cloud platforms, participating in all phases of the development, maintenance and routine cloud deployment activities. Are you ready to come join us?Responsibilities
- Design, build, deploy and maintain cloud deployments
- Deploy Monitoring, logging, alerting, Patching around infrastructure and applications
- Improving the reliability of SaaS Solution, Patches and CI/CD pipelines
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes including influence on the future direction and technology used for development
- Participate in scrum planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level);
- Experience 3+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering
- Strong work experience on Linux & Windows systems is Required.
- Familiar with the installation, configuration and maintenance of cloud server and peripherals.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various need.
- Maintain standard methodologies on handling systems and services across all environments
- Experience in Software installation, configuration and patch management
- Handle, coordinate, install and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on cloud servers through automation
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment.
- Understanding of Security hardening of systems.
- Exposures to Dockers, containers and virtualization will be added advantages.
- Security & Compliance awareness
- Validated problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Proficiency in cross-location communication and English language
- Flexibility to adapt to different stakeholders and environments
- Willingness to work in open-feedback environment that wants to continuous improvements
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) certification preferred
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time