Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have a fixed term (18 month) opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Project Office team based in Bowen Hills, QLD. This position will provide support for a major project rollout throughout QLD and providing project management support for the Project Management Office (PMO) across ANZ.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Project management of major laboratory projects across large geographical area including some automation.
- Develop project budgets, schedules, and resource appropriately, managing contractors and 3rd party suppliers.
- Engage with all project stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues and support PMO continuous improvement.
- Support the project team to deliver the project on time, within budget and comply with PM@Health.
project issues and risks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working within a project framework and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Experience in pathology laboratory environments
- Experience in automated laboratories (preferred, not essential)
- Experience in managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Understanding of quality, safety and environmental requirements.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 16 March 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology
company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape
the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe
benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time