Role: Test Automation Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution –our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters
- You will analyze requirements
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
What you need to make real what matters
- We need an Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics) with 5 to 7 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Exposure in programming language skills - C#.NET development
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks Selenium and MS Test
- Good knowledge of relational database (preferred MS SQL-Server)
- Standard platforms - expertise in software development on and for the Windows
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Debugging skills - ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- You should be Self - motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time