Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- This role includes the responsibility of setting up a CM technology and process. This comprise of analysis phase consisting of understanding the current environment; a CM technology selection phase consisting evaluating the best CM technology for your needs.
- Implementation of Version Control tools and development of build workflows based on the technologies used by the development projects.
- Implementation of code analysis tools, monitoring frameworks and integration along with the daily builds.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 2 to 4 years of Strong knowledge on basics of configuration Management process, hands-on experience on CI CD tools like Jenkins, TFS
- Hands-on experience on administration of version control tools like Git, Git hub, TFS, ClearCase, SVN…
- Strong Knowledge on Configuration of Static code Analysis tools
- Work experience in configuring Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Team Scale.
- Strong working experience in developing build workflows using
- Any scripting perl, python, XAML, TFS vNext
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time