Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Data Architect (f/m/d) to develop and maintain a state-of-the-art data management environment to enable innovative sales analytics for Siemens Healthineers Sales Organisations in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Ensure high quality data, allowing our Sales Operations Team in Central Wester Europe (CWE) to offer impactful descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics use cases.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You design and implement a data mart strategy for SHS EMEA CWE
- You build and manage best in class data marts by understanding, managing and transforming complex data structures
- You take ownership of the cyclic alignment process with our end users and herewith the most critical element of our design process and will translate specific user needs into business requirements including their value for the product
- You drive projects in the area of CRM analytics and contribute to innovative analytical applications and further develop those and manage diverse internal (Sales, Finance and CRM community) and external stakeholders
- You implement innovative tools and techniques on data management, data catalogue and data quality management
- You build and integrate data pipelines for machine learning and advanced analytics use cases
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering, or related fields and bring many years of relevant professional experience with
- You already have many years of profound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to receiving your application
- You have expert knowledge and multi-year experience on data transformation, data bases and data quality management
- You are proficient in the design, management and administration of complex data structures, well-versed in relational database design and have experience in the processing and management of large data sets (multiple TB scale)
- You are willing to continuously learn and explore new technologies (e.g. cloud technology)
- You have an exceptional knowledge of data management technologies and products (e.g. T-SQL, Microsoft SQL, Alteryx, KNIME), working experience in sales/CRM organization and a good understanding of CRM processes and systems are preferred
- Ideally, you are familiar with any sales processes, with already practical experience in analytics use case design
- You can evaluate and describe the dependencies of the individual business requirements
- You have already gained good project management skills and experience in IT implementations
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak fluent German and have a very good command of English
- Knowledge of Data Visualization such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI is required
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Azure cloud environment and knowledge and hands-on experience with advanced analytics tools such as R or Phyton
- It is important to you to continuously expand your own level of knowledge and thus carry new impulses into your own team and the entire organisation, while always thinking analytically, unconventionally and future-oriented
- Personally, you convince us with your initiative, presentation and communication skills and creativity, while at the same time maintaining high and sustainable quality standards, which are crucial for the future success of the business field
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time