Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position directs and maintains the deployment package delivery for projects from the sales turnover phase through the warranty phase.
- Ensure project records are complete. Obtain project documents required for System Engineers to design systems and make them available in the project folder.
- Obtain plans and specifications issued for construction documents.
- Perform regular follow-up on comments and action items from the Sales-to-Operations Turn Over meeting.
- Follow up with Engineers and Project Managers to ensure due dates are attainable.
- Notify Project Manager of documentation discrepancies.
- Update resource planning tool with task duration data.
- Set up project engineering file directory.
- Drive quality assurance activities with the engineering deployment package.
- Work with Programming and Graphics Supervisor to schedule and implement the programming package for the project. Deliver engineering package to Programmer and incorporate the programs into the deployment package.
- Work with engineering teams to include the commissioning documentation into the digital deployment package.
- Perform quality review of deployment packages to ensure all elements are complete and accurate. Track resolution of open issues.
- Act as the single point of contact in the Zone Technical Center for all projects. Respond to inquiries from the execution team to the engineering team.
- Track project closeout documentation including as-built revisions, installed databases, commissioning sheet documentation and project artifact archiving.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Wrike, or other maintenance and planning tools preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 5% if needed
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Familiarity or experience with Construction, HVAC, Fire Alarm, or Security systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems (e.g., SAP)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime eligible position
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.