How can you help us craft the future as a Maintenance Technician?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will Support all production equipment and supporting processes to meet customer’s demands!
What are the responsibilities?
- Conduct all actions in safe manner in accordance with company/local/government safety requirements.
- Diagnose and repair complex mechanical and electrical problems for CNC/PLC, hydraulic/pneumatic equipment using technical and practical knowledge.
- Effectively utilize electrical/mechanical schematics, technical documentation for efficient troubleshooting methods.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance duties.
- Make recommendations for spare part inventory levels based on experience and knowledge of equipment, work order history, and service experience.
- Communicate with various coworkers, departments, and management personnel in a professional, effective manner.
- Repair, PM, and monitor manufacturing equipment to include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Reports directly to maintenance supervisor.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Two year degree in Technical field, i.e. Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering Technology (EET), Industrial Electronics (IET), or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance
- Test equipment operation to include: DMM, oscilloscope
What other skills would help you with this role?
- Siemens PLC, Siemens TIA portal
- ABB Robotic experience
- Welding/cutting skills
- Electroplating, waste treatment system support
- Computer proficiency, i.e. networking protocols, Microsoft Office, SAP
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.