Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Service Consultant (f/m/d) to provide third level service support and knowledge transfer to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide. This position reports to the HSC Manager within the Customer Services organization
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide third level service support to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide for Atellica Solution instrument and applications.
- You will manage complex technical investigations using the ATS methodology to identify potential product issues
- You will collaborate with the Business Area to create and communicate interim and final solutions and you will disseminate relevant technical information via SKB
- You will define customer account issues and lead cross-functional team to develop, execute and monitor action plan that may require an onsite visit
- You will conduct knowledge transfer sessions including global calls and technical exchange meetings and will lead knowledge transfer on new product introductions and updates
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Chemistry or other related Science/Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- You bring many years of relevant experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- You have an understanding of clinical laboratory operations with several years of experience in Healthcare or an FDA regulated industry
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of achieved results in the customer environment, and you show team orientation and customer orientation. Knowledge of German language is a plus
- You are a self-starter and have a high-level understanding of the system, including analysis of software files, to create specialized investigations to assess product conformity
- You will be working with our newest instrument platform and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You have proven troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- You have demonstrated good documentation practices
- You are available to travel internationally around 20%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH