Job title: Software Test Specialist (Manual Tester)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Analyzing the Requirements from user stories and do effective in-sprint testing.
- Work closely with the development staff in all phases of development.
- Communicate more with developers and end-users
- Participate in preparing Test Plans, Test Scenarios.
- Prepare Test Data's for the test cases and Execute them.
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Work with multi-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 2+ years of Confirmed experience of continuous hands-on experience in (manual or automated)
- Experience in Report bugs and errors to development teams in a well-defined format
- Experience in Prepare test data and using associated test data to craft and develop test procedures and cases
- Manually executing the test procedures, Knowledge on test automation would be an added advantage
- Should be able to Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time