We are looking for an experienced developer in the field of Web development, who will participate in the design, development, testing, support and deployment of web/mobile applications in the field of healthcare.
If you like to work actively in the SCRUM team in order to find the optimal functionality and implementation of the product, we will be happy to welcome you.
The solutions you will work on, shape the future for our mobile device assisted interventional applications. In our team you will create innovative medical tablet applications that connect through a real-time interface with our interventional systems.
Required professional experience:
- Professional experience with Web & Tablet application development (ideally Angular & Cordova)
- Understanding the principles of software design, clean code
- Experience with cloud-based test automation (ideally Browser Stack, Azure DevOps, Docker & Appium)
- Practice creating and deploying iPadOS applications
- Experience working in a (SCRUM / agile) team
- Knowledge of C #, C ++ is an advantage
Required personal skills:
- Team player
- Analytical thinking
- Desire to learn
- Very good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time