Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Change the future with Us
- Work on implementing sophisticated algorithms for supporting the newest technologies in P&R at 5nm and 3nm technology nodes.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining specific feature sets in Aprisa
- Understand and implement innovative solutions based on design needs from various customers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Participate at the design, implementation and support of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Develop and support core areas in placement, routing, clock tree synthesis, optimization for EDA tool design including power analysis and statistic timing analysis for timing optimization, including incremental timing updates, algorithms and data structure development for path search engine, and run time and memory improvement.
- Are you expert in C++ coding!
- Software implementation in multi-threaded environment is a must.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science.
- We are looking for a individual with 6 to 13 years of experience.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience.
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time