- We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Place and Route CTS team of the Digital Implementation Division.
- You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Aprisa-SoC family of digital IC implementation products.
- Development responsibilities will span different software tools including core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
- You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- MTech/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in C, C++ and experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is necessary.
- Experience working with large existing software systems or development of C++ libraries is highly recommended.
- Must have experience in EDA backend physical design algorithms especially in Clock Tree Synthesis, Timing Analysis, Optimization.
- Experience with graph algorithms, global optimization, modelling and/or machine learning is preferable.
- Candidates with some knowledge of delay calculation would be preferred.
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
- Demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- You will need excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Experience with multi threaded/parallel programming is a big plus.
- Self-motivation,self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time