Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Change the future with Us
- Work on implementing sophisticated algorithms for supporting the newest technologies in P&R GUI
- Responsible for designing and maintaining specific feature sets in Aprisa GUI
- Understand and implement innovative solutions based on new age GUI interface to represent data for various analysis
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Participate at the design, implementation and support of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Develop and support features related to GUI interface, database access and run time.
- Are you expert in C++ coding!
- In-depth understanding of TCL/TK is a must.
- Software implementation in multi-threaded environment is a must.
- Look at creatively implementing solution to enable easy user analysis of floorplan, clock tree and routing.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science.
- We are looking for a individual with 6 to 13 years of experience.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience.
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time