Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Vice President, Robotics – Advanced Therapies
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Vice President, Robotics Business Management. The core purpose of this role is leadership of the business execution for the robotic portfolio. This position is expected to drive our continuing growth in market share, customer satisfaction, and profitability in the USA, while collaborating on new go-to-market & business development strategies.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Vice President, Robotics, you will be responsible for:
- You will drive profitable growth of volume and sales revenue for Advanced Therapies Robotics portfolio. Collaborate with AT marketing to identify and execute on marketing / product positioning and sales operations programs. Oversee and direct business operations. Responsible for developing strategic plan and at the same time critical business action plans for installed base, new installations, funnel adequacy & forecast accuracy. Cultivates executive level relationships in customer base and actively connects the sales & business management teams for better enterprise partnerships. You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
- You will ensure business profitability meets or exceeds budget targets through collaboration with a national field sales organization and our global AT headquarters teams. Engage and drives AT mindshare in the generalist sales team and strives to be a high velocity & collaborative business line to do business with.
- You will drive Robotic market share gains through effective price/performance positioning of current products, identification of profitable unserved markets, complete understanding of competitive & government environmental factors and sales channel optimization.
- You will be responsible for identifying future trends, and developing strategic and tactical plans that grow Siemens Healthineers installed base, while impacting future technology development via our global business line organizations. Expected to drive cross-modality solution opportunities, marketing, and sales support.
- You will attract and retain the most talented individuals in the industry to strengthen the organization. Provide the leadership, training, and coaching to develop team & matrixed AT RSM’s & AVP’s and grow their careers. Assess technical/sales/professional developmental needs and coordinate technical and sales training requirements for the AT portfolio.
- You will assure that divisional teams follow and executes along the established NAM QT processes and guidelines, especially in regards to compliance, FDA regulations and GMP.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- Therapy industry experience in strategy, business development, market insight functions.
- You should have strong analytical skills and understanding of strategic business goals.
- You should have a proven track record in driving, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
- You should have a strong work ethic and commitment. Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & global headquarters
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 10+ years of Sales & Business Management Leadership experience in major Healthcare Med Tech organization strongly preferred.
- Deep executive relationships in Cardiology & Neuro customer base.
- Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
- Previous sales and operations management experience.
- Prior experience managing P&L center preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.