Mission of the role:
The person undertaking this role should act in the best interest of the service business. She/He must be analytical and be able to look beyond the problems and locate the source and root cause. Thereafter, a systematic approach to develop pragmatic improvement projects should be undertaken within a reasonable time frame. Presentation and communication skills must be excellent, and he/she must be able to bring his/her ideas to the point. She/He will be the directly supporting the SI EP LBU ASEAN/ Asia-Pacific Manager and work together with him and the global HQ organization interfaces to improve the business performance of the ASEAN countries, Korea and Australia/New Zealand region. Fluent speaking English is mandatory.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsibility for pricing, including pricing policy and related processes, incl. SPR Process, Pricing analytics for the covered regions
- Implements the BU pricing directive in regional sales companies in ASEAN e.g. support the local price positioning, price policy implementation
- Ensures that pricing is an integral discipline of the sales and marketing strategy
- Enforces proper pricing policy and methodology in all regional sales companies
- Manages the annual planning cycle for price setting
- Ensures that local pricing policy in the regional sales companies is following global pricing principles
- Gathers market and competitor feedback on pricing
- Drives the regional sales companies to utilize the BU’s and divisional pricing analytics tool to identify business opportunities and eliminate price leakage
- Represents Asia-Pacific region in SI EP HQ environment for pricing topics
- E Business process implementation and maintenance
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Several years of pricing experience preferably in the low voltage product market or other related industries
- Experience in dealing in a complex global organizational structure
- Knowledge of SAP and willingness to gather know how in E-commerce platform tools
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to influence and shape decision-making processes
- Strong team player with energy and commitment to drive changes and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Proactive attitude and an ability to combine technical skills with an astute and flexible approach to commercial issues on a global level
- Self-motivated, with ability to take initiative and demonstrate results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time