Siemens Process Industries and Drives business is the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial customers. Our extensive product range includes industrial automation and control systems, manufacturing execution systems, safety systems, industrial instrumentation and communication solutions and intelligent motor control solutions.
Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) integrates Digital Twin and Digital Industry Services with its horizontal integrated Digital Enterprise Software Suite. This delivers a unique value proposition to explore potential opportunities by generating value through data from single assets to entire plants. The core mission of this role it to plan and complete the operational outbound marketing activities for the digital portfolio.
Siemens LDA have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Product Manager – Digital Services to join our team.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, this role will be challenging and rewarding. Your primary function is to drive outbound marketing activities and design action plans for their implementation whilst coordinating activities of various stakeholders. You will be required to develop and implement a unit-wide marketing plan, working with all departments to execute it.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Conduct sales activities individually and collaboratively with Business Development team, including customer visits, presentations, etc.
• Develop a forward-looking marketing strategy and product marketing plan in cooperation with accountable sales, product development and other involved stakeholders.
• Develop product requirements and specifications from a marketing perspective and contribute to pricing, product messaging and product market positioning.
• Develop product related Marketing strategies to drive product demand for assigned organizational unit(s) and manage the outbound marketing activities for assigned products.
• Identify and develop new portfolio opportiunities.
• Identify and develop of Digital Service opportunities & co-creation solutions
• Develop the service strategy for LDA Digital Services and suggests a long term roadmap which ensure its commercial success.
In addition you will be required to develop the service strategy for LDA Digital Services and suggests a long term roadmap which ensure its commercial success. This will entail liaising with HQ contacts (including opportunities, markets, portfolio, pricing, etc), partnering with the business to develop new digital operating models and value chains, training & development of the broader team/s, including the Business Development / Sales team, to engage and empower them to promote and sell Digital Service offerings.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with experience in sales and marketing in a mining or oil and gas environment. A technical understanding of Electric Motors, VSD’s, Drives and Automation products would be highly desirable but not essential. You must be able to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organisations.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Develop the service strategy for LDA Digital Services and suggests a long term roadmap which ensure its commercial success. Liaise with HQ contacts (including opportunities, markets, portfolio, pricing, etc), partner within the business to develop new digital operating models and value chains, train & develop of broad team/s, including the Business Development / Sales team to engage and empower them to promote and sell Digital Service offerings.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time